Re: Trojan.Zlob.Gen

I had this infection and could not eliminate it. I tried McAfee Internet
Security Suite, Grisoft's AVG AntiVirus 7.1 (free edition), Spybot Search &
Destroy 1.4 (Zlob brought in lots of spyware or something it installed did),
and I finally gave up. It seems to constantly reproduce itself after
getting quarantined.

"FG" <personne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello!

Anyone has an idea what that supposed virus is ? Bitdefender keeps
detecting it on my TEMP file, when I boot
into Windows XP ? I could not find it in any virus list. It is
supposed to be present in a number of
files that appear in the directory : A011849.exe is one of them.

Thanks.

  • Re: Trojan.Zlob.Gen
    ... Anyone has an idea what that supposed virus is? ... detecting it on my TEMP file, ... computer repair shop. ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Trojan.Zlob.Gen
    ... Anyone has an idea what that supposed virus is? ... detecting it on my TEMP file, ... computer repair shop. ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Trojan.Zlob.Gen
    ... Anyone has an idea what that supposed virus is? ... detecting it on my TEMP file, when I boot ... into Windows XP? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)