Re: What Is Crypt32.dll?

You're an ignorant little s**t aren't you !
....if you read David H Lipmans post carefully, you would have found it
helpful !

"johny why" suggests that you originate from a country where each member of
the poulation is given a charisma by-pass operation at birth. i.e. no sense
of humour !

regards, Richard

"johny why" <johnywhy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
both ARE named crypt32.dll. is the crypt32chain a registry key? this was
found by Spybot under "System Startup", along with something called

Located: System.ini, crypt32chain
command: crypt32.dll
file: crypt32.dll

Located: System.ini, cryptnet
command: cryptnet.dll
file: cryptnet.dll

david lipman, please dont bother replying. i can do without your abusive
attitude, especially if you're not able to provide an answer.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Info-ingres] Need help Appending an extra footer line after using COPY .. INTO output_file,
    ... command, as that's the only thing after the 'cat' command line. ... David G. Brooks ... (shell scripting, declarations, etc.) ... Have both queries write to seperate files then append them at the OS ...
  • Re: Run As Pop Up
    ... David Candy's tip below helped me ... I edited my registry, rebooted and everything back to normal. ... and delete the default value (which will be runas). ... select the key command then double click in the other pane ...
  • Re: RPM install
    ... I had to type the command line - no joy there either. ... > David Bolt ... I also just finished downloading them as well. ...
  • Re: [opensuse] BASH: has $COLUMNS gone nuts?
    ... David C. Rankin wrote: ... to alter the environment. ... You can always just put an export command in your .bash_profile ...
  • Re: [opensuse] booting to command line instead of desktop
    ... David C. Rankin skrev: ... i was brought to the command line instead of the desktop. ... an older monitor beyond it limits in case the monitor doesn't report its ...