Re: Magic Mail Filter

W. Watson wrote:

It would depend entirely upon what specific application you're using as an email client. Consult its Help Files.

e-mail, and the Help is very limited. I figured this out once, but not this time.

What specific *program* (Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, etc.) are you using as an email client?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. -Bertrum Russell

  • Re: spam
    ... Good points Bruce -- here is another one I just tumbled to ... the other day -- if you are using Outlook or Outlook Express, ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
    ... The newsgroup is perfectly accessible to anyone using a real newsreader, such as Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Forte Agent, etc. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Spell Check in Outlook Express
    ... Outlook Express has never had spell-checking capabilities of its own. ... There are also some 3rd-party shareware/freeware solutions available at any of the many shareware sites on the Internet Spell Magic seems well thought-of, though I haven't tried it myself: http://www.alcodasoftware.com/spell-magic.htm. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: outook express
    ... In order to read it I have to copy/paste to my browser.clicking on attachements is fine. ... Disregard the Knowledge Base Article title, this also applies to Outlook Express 6: ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: spelling ?
    ... Marsha wrote: ... How do I get this option into Outlook Express 6? ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)