Re: Hotmail login / Media Player Not Working

For hotmail, after I enter my email and password I get a blank screen.
For netscape, I go to the mail logon page and it is completely blank.
I've encountered this same problem with other sites that require a
login. I've noticed that I don't have this problem with the Opera
browser.

Do you allow cookies with your normal browser?

Most websites such as hotmail only allow you access if you allow them to
drop a cookie in your internet folder; something some users turn "off" by
preference. If you have, or aren't sure, it's in the "Options" folder,
usually under the "Security" section.

Hope that helps...

Regards

--U

  • Re: Hotmail login / Media Player Not Working
    ... In the Open box, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then click OK. ... Do you allow cookies with your normal browser? ... drop a cookie in your internet folder; something some users turn "off" by ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Problem automating page in IE 8
    ... If I delete all cookies from the cookie folder and the Temporary ... Internet Folder it will open correctly to the sign in page. ... I think this should become pretty clear if you will keep loading the page over and over and then see what input fields exist and what their values are. ...
  • Re: Cookies not visible in Temp Internet Folder
    ... The cookies are the only files not visible in the ... > internet folder. ... >> And are you going to tell us WHICH version of Windows you are using? ... they're not in the browser's temp file location. ...