Re: post nimda antivirus defs error mssg

From: <andrew.powell-eds@xxxxxxx>

| I have a user that is getting an error after he logs in. When the PC
| runs the network logon scripts, he gets a popup that states Your PC
| does not have Post Nimda Antivirus defs. PC will be shutdown.
|
| I've google the heck out of this but can't seem to find any good info.
|
| Thx.

Compeltelely insufficient information !

To start with...
What is the Enterprise Anti Virus application ?
What is generating Pop-Up ?

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • post nimda antivirus defs error mssg
    ... I have a user that is getting an error after he logs in. ... runs the network logon scripts, he gets a popup that states Your PC ... I've google the heck out of this but can't seem to find any good info. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: notice on accepted ssh login - howto?
    ... whenever a user logs in to my computer. ... I need a real-time notice. ... popup when someone else logs in - without having to run a script every ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Windows XP logon/logoff loop
    ... I have inspected the eventvwr logs on the pc. ... If you're able to login from Safe Mode, then the problem is not related to ... When I try to log on it shows me a blank yes/no popup ... When I choose safe mode with network support or a normal boot I have ...