post nimda antivirus defs error mssg
- From: andrew.powell-eds@xxxxxxx
- Date: 2 Aug 2006 08:03:32 -0700
I have a user that is getting an error after he logs in. When the PC
runs the network logon scripts, he gets a popup that states Your PC
does not have Post Nimda Antivirus defs. PC will be shutdown.
I've google the heck out of this but can't seem to find any good info.
- Prev by Date: Re: "Messenger Service" pop up box
- Next by Date: Fails to start
- Previous by thread: W32.alcra.c REMOVED FINALLY!!!
- Next by thread: Re: post nimda antivirus defs error mssg