post nimda antivirus defs error mssg

I have a user that is getting an error after he logs in. When the PC
runs the network logon scripts, he gets a popup that states Your PC
does not have Post Nimda Antivirus defs. PC will be shutdown.

I've google the heck out of this but can't seem to find any good info.

Thx.

  • Re: post nimda antivirus defs error mssg
    ... | I have a user that is getting an error after he logs in. ... | runs the network logon scripts, he gets a popup that states Your PC ... Compeltelely insufficient information! ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: notice on accepted ssh login - howto?
    ... whenever a user logs in to my computer. ... I need a real-time notice. ... popup when someone else logs in - without having to run a script every ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Windows XP logon/logoff loop
    ... I have inspected the eventvwr logs on the pc. ... If you're able to login from Safe Mode, then the problem is not related to ... When I try to log on it shows me a blank yes/no popup ... When I choose safe mode with network support or a normal boot I have ...