Re: systemuptodate

hmesa wrote:

I've been infected with http://www.systemuptodate.net/ and the
instructions to take it, talk about to remit a rapport but not say to
whom.

Can you help me? or say Where I can reach clear instructions to remove
it?

I believe you should do the preparatory work here first:

You may need to run HijackThis and post your log to one of the following
forums (not here, please):

http://www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.htm - HijackThis tutorial by Merijn
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?showtutorial=42 -
another tutorial
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
http://spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5 - Spyware Warrior HijackThis
forum
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: Ping?
    ... takes a series of programs to fully clean your machine. ... Follow all instructions carefully. ... How to download and install HiJackThis: ... HiJackThis Support Forums below and allow the experts there to analyze it ...
  • Re: IE 6.0 ActiveX Uninstall
    ... And be sure to use the HijackThis. ... You will have to Register before posting on these Forums. ... follow all posting instructions carefully to avoid having your log deleted ... Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ...
  • Re: got elitebar. How can get rid of it?
    ... > Then to be sure there are no tag alongs, download and run HiJackThis as ... You will have to Register before posting on these Forums. ... > follow all posting instructions carefully to avoid having your log deleted ... >> I just got the elitebar and it is tedious. ...
  • Re: strange popup in ie6
    ... Follow all instructions to letter as much as ... be sure to use the HijackThis. ... You will have to Register before posting on these Forums. ... or Winsock Fix Utility ...
  • Re: help4search.com
    ... Please follow the instructions below very ... How to download and install HiJackThis: ... You will have to Register before posting on these Forums. ... Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ...