Re: Java/ByteVerify!Exploit

Drew wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

I can see the need to get a new version of Java. My immediate
question is what will happen if I clear the cache on my present
version? There must be a hundred or more applets in there. Don't I
need them?

Drew

No.
--
Mike Pawlak

  • Re: Java/ByteVerify!Exploit
    ... | I can see the need to get a new version of Java. ... My immediate question is ... It is nothing but a cache. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Yahoo Chess
    ... This is the message I get when I try to run it in firefox. ... an old version of the client in your cache. ... Under LAN settings what do you reccomend for checking in the boxes. ... "old" game room applet my java starts and everything goes just fine. ...
  • Re: Next patches for the 2.6.25 queue
    ... It might be some workload with markers using Immediate Values or ... locality and won't trigger many cache misses after the first loop. ... I instrumented getppidwith 40 markers, so the impact of memory reads ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Next patches for the 2.6.25 queue
    ... It might be some workload with markers using Immediate Values or ... locality and won't trigger many cache misses after the first loop. ... I ran, in userspace, a program that does random memory access ... Since each markers is using ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [patch 2/8] Immediate Values - Architecture Independent Code
    ... which use a load immediate to remove a data cache hit. ... Immediate values refer to the memory address of a previously declared integer. ... Random walk L1 and L2 trashing surrounding a getppid() call: ...
    (Linux-Kernel)