W32.RontokBro.B@mm

i found W32.RontokBro.B@mm on my company's workgroup. i scanned it with
a strong iranian antivirus named IMEN. it remove the EXE files. then i
go to registery and remove some keys and values from registery. then i
isntall norton anti virus 2005 and update it with last virus
definitions i downloaded from symantec web site free. everything is
Looking good . until i plug in the Network Cable. after one or two
hours norton virus alert apears several times. it found virus in local
hard drives. in system32 or windows\temp . it causes to make my
computer slow down. and make me to restart windows and wait for virus
alert again. the only remaining solution is Remove and install a fresh
copy of Windows XP. do you any other solutions?

  • W32.RontokBro.B@mm
    ... go to registery and remove some keys and values from registery. ... isntall norton anti virus 2005 and update it with last virus ... hours norton virus alert apears several times. ... and make me to restart windows and wait for virus ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: W32.RontokBro.B@mm
    ... then i go to registery and remove some keys and values from registery. ... then i isntall norton anti virus 2005 and update it with last virus ... and make me to restart windows and wait for virus ... Do not bring the network up again until you are sure all machines are ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: W32.RontokBro.B@mm
    ... then i go to registery and remove some keys and values from registery. ... then i isntall norton anti virus 2005 and update it with last virus ... You need to disconnect all computers from the workgroup and do all your ... Do not bring the network up again until you are sure all machines are ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: W32.RontokBro.B@mm
    ... then i go to registery and remove some keys and values from registery. ... then i isntall norton anti virus 2005 and update it with last virus ... You need to disconnect all computers from the workgroup and do all your ... Do not bring the network up again until you are sure all machines are ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • RE: Trojan Flush.M
    ... Everytime I try to run Malwarebytes the programs crashes and I get this ... | I am running Norton Anti - Virus and it has reported that i have a virus ... | tried to follow the instructions for manual removal of this virus, ... | instructed me to restart windows in safe mode and then a full scan. ...