Re: help with posting?

Mama27 wrote:

I can't tell if my original question was posted here. I don't see it.
I asked about help with a Trojan horse in my IE5 program file. What do
I do? Is there a virus killer program available for the ME edition
that will remove it from that file or am I just basically wiped out?
I was infected with it on Sunday while visiting some myspace computer
help sites just incase anybody would like tobe warned.

No, you posted in the microsoft.public.security.homeusers group. This
post here is what we call "multiposting" and will get you *less* help.
Here is a link explaining that:

detailed answer I already gave you.

If you can't find your post, use Google Groups Advanced Search and
search for your name.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers