Re: Cheap but good antivirus software?
- From: "Scherbina Vladimir" <vladimir.scherbina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:21:09 +0300
maybe the difference it time matters :)
"Panda_man" <Pandaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My reply is at the bottom of your message :
What I also find good in Nod32 is their tech support which I testes some
times and they replied me very faster and for free.May be this is just
accidentically but I don't know ...
I contacted their "support" once via e/mail and recieved an answer in 5
I couldn't believe it.
Yes , almost the same happens to me.Well , I don't receive answers in 5
minutes but just in 3 or 4 hours which is really really fast.Other
answered me in 4 or 5 days and their reply always starts with : "We
aplologise for our late responce..." bla bla bla... :-)
Prevention is always better than cure !
My web page:
Learn how to protect your computer:
Please , rate posts
- Prev by Date: Autoplay window every 20 sec
- Next by Date: Re: Cheap but good antivirus software?
- Previous by thread: Re: Cheap but good antivirus software?
- Next by thread: Re: Cheap but good antivirus software?