Re: Cheap but good antivirus software?

My reply is at the bottom of your message :

"MAP" wrote:

Panda_man wrote:
What I also find good in Nod32 is their tech support which I testes some
times and they replied me very faster and for free.May be this is just
accidentically but I don't know ...

I contacted their "support" once via e/mail and recieved an answer in 5
minutes time!
I couldn't believe it.

Yes , almost the same happens to me.Well , I don't receive answers in 5
minutes but just in 3 or 4 hours which is really really fast.Other companies
answered me in 4 or 5 days and their reply always starts with : "We
aplologise for our late responce..." bla bla bla... :-)

Panda_man
--
Prevention is always better than cure !