- From: "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:38:11 -0700
The answer depends a lot on what type and where the archive is located.
If System Volume Information (System Restore), you need to turn Off/On
System Restore to delete all Restore Points or use the Disk Cleanup Other
Options to delete all but the last Restore Point.
You may need to Take Ownership if another type of file, #9 on this link:
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
"Karen F" <jakeyboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I use the free version of Avast as my Virus protection. After running
the program it usually lists about 120 files and next to the file it states
"unable to scan, archive is password protected." How do I get to these
archived files. Thanks.
- From: Karen F
- Prev by Date: Avast
- Next by Date: Re: Cheap but good antivirus software?
- Previous by thread: Avast
- Next by thread: Re: Avast