Re: I have a problem ??? zopenssl.dll

the carpet man wrote:
I have just been infected by zopendll.dll and zopenssl.sys know as
PWSteal.Trojan

After spending the whole of today, I think I have got rid of it
manually.

But I have now found
kli.exe
country.exe
tool3.exe
tool2.exe
all files have the same date/time. OK these appear to be Trojans as
well, but where have they come from ??

Also I have 'hosts' file and a 'uniq' file. The uniq file is empty,
but hosts contains the following.

<snip>

I have done numerous scans with different software but none have
picked up these 4 files.

Any suggestions of software that will pick them up, and as to where
they have come from ???

TIA

Hello,

I am the author of SUPERAntiSpyware. SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition is a
100% free anti-spyware scanner. We see this infection typically from
Warez and Serial sites, our software should remove the infected files.
Do the scan in Safe Mode:
http://www.superantispyware.com

Only download from the link above as it is the legitimate version of
our software. Please let me know if you have any questions or
suggestions.

Nick Skrepetos
SUPERAntiSpyware.com
http://www.superantispyware.com