...who bought Webroot ?

I was casting an eye down through
http://spywarewarrior.com/asw-features.htm#table
and remembered reading recently that someone had bought Webroot / ....I
can't remember who ?

anyone know ?,

TIA

regards, Richard

  • Re: PC wont start?
    ... Casting my eye down this through this thread, I found it hard to follow, ... then I checked my killfile and spotted that Paul1943 was in it. ... How many times do I have to remind ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: ...who bought Webroot ?
    ... RJK wrote: ... and remembered reading recently that someone had bought Webroot / ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: ...who bought Webroot ?
    ... and remembered reading recently that someone had bought Webroot / ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: A blast from the past!
    ... you owe me a damned keyboard! ... (and my boss is casting an eye my way) ... He'll be even madder if you squish his eye! ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)