I want to install a virus on my machine

I want to do some testing with a Pre Installation Evironment virus
cleaner tool. Where can I download a fully functional harmful "file
erasing" virus. I have downloaded the eircar.txt file, but I need
somehting a little meaner. My purpose is only to test this cleaning
software, and I am also looking for spyware.

Thanks,
Adam

  • Re: I want to install a virus on my machine
    ... | I want to do some testing with a Pre Installation Evironment virus ... Where can I download a fully functional harmful "file ... | erasing" virus. ... contrindicated as you may not have the skills to deal with an infection. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: I want to install a virus on my machine
    ... | I want to do some testing with a Pre Installation Evironment virus ... Disconnect the computer from any network and other computers. ... Download every free program you see. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: reformatting an XP hard drive
    ... I recommend you using KillDisk software to prepare your HDD for WinXP ... reinstall. ... You can download it from www.killdisk.com. ... erasing the whole drive, so that you can start from scratch and verify ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Any way to unformat an SD card?
    ... provide an installation CD, I formatted the card, erasing the software. ... Navigon, helpfully, don't have any download for my unit. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)