Re: w32:Banker.adz Canīt clean it!

It ended to be a false positive caused by the temporary files that the
browser creates for cookie control...hard to find out! I send the problem to
Avast producers,and hope they fix it...
Thanks,
André

  • Re: w32:Banker.adz Canīt clean it!
    ... | It ended to be a false positive caused by the temporary files that the ... | browser creates for cookie control...hard to find out! ... I'm glad you have it sorted out and thanx for updating the thread. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Attempt to de-mystify AJAX
    ... "Hyperlinks" always open a new browser window. ... key (cookie) is still there and still contains the original value. ... You can get the cookies from the HTTP_COOKIE CGI environment variable. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: NSA Used Cookies to Track Visitors Web Activities?
    ... Could unwittingly installing a compromised browser open the doors wide to cookie-based intrusions? ... A cookie itself is unlikely to be a virus, but if the browser code is written in C, it is very likely to have arrays that are susceptible to "buffer overrun" Sometimes a clever enough person can use such a bug to cause executable code stored in an allegedly non-executable file to replace code in your browser or operating system. ... an external intruder coming in over an Internet connection, presumably that intruder would have access to the cookies on one's machine. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Cookies from ASP.NET app not persisting even when enabled!
    ... > I'm new to ASP.NET and have been developing a small app at work to test ... > and the authorization cookie is saved as expected on the local machine. ... any browser OTHER THAN the one on the development ...
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... Every browser I've ever ... server when requesting any URLs from that server. ... doesn't send the cookie. ... every so often nail the ones that got by adblock, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)