"David H. Lipman" wrote:

From: "jen" <jen@xxxxxxxxxxx>

| Did you also notice it is the same file size as the OP posted? And who
said
| it was malicious? Vladimir wanted a look at it, and I obliged...
|
| -jen

Yes, but the size is can be cooincidental.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: major virus problem
    ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... | I don't know much about viruses, but it seems to me like it didn't have ... | to be a virus - just an executable with bad intentions, ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Cannot delete C:Windowslpt1.idm - AV reports as a Win32/Smal
    ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... | I see no way of editing my previous post so I'll post again. ... It is NOT a virus but a Trojan RootKit working with with Adware. ... Thanks for handling this David. ...
  • Re: NAV 2004
    ... Dave ... |> | What virus does Nav indicate? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: when I enter letters on keyboard, other letters appear...virus
    ... it is on my laptop, when I use an external one it works fine ... "David H. Lipman" wrote: ... > | I think this must be a virus but my software does not detect anything. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: how do i et this virus off my computer
    ... Yes it worked thank you so much her computer is virus free. ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... >| I tried everything in both posts. ...