Re: vinetlink.exe

From: "Jeanne" <Jeanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Hi,
|
| I was replying to a message on yahoo.com, when I clicked on send, I got the
| message, please wait while we attach your file. Knowing I did not attach any
| file, I cancelled. The attachment was vinetlink.exe, size 24k. Anyone know
| what this is all about? I updated Norton and did a computer scan but Norton
| didn't find anything. I retyped the message and it went without any
| attachment. Please advise. Thank you.
|
| Jeanne

Please submit a sample of "vinetlink.exe" to Virus Total --
http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html
The submission will then be tested against many different AV vendor's scanners.
That will give you an idea what it is and who recognizes it. In addition, unless told
otherwise, Virus Total will provide the sample to all participating vendors.

You can also submit a suspect, one at a time, via the following email URL...
mailto:scan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=SCAN

When you get the report, please post back the exact results.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

.