- From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:52:33 -0500
From: "Jeanne" <Jeanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| I was replying to a message on yahoo.com, when I clicked on send, I got the
| message, please wait while we attach your file. Knowing I did not attach any
| file, I cancelled. The attachment was vinetlink.exe, size 24k. Anyone know
| what this is all about? I updated Norton and did a computer scan but Norton
| didn't find anything. I retyped the message and it went without any
| attachment. Please advise. Thank you.
Please submit a sample of "vinetlink.exe" to Virus Total --
The submission will then be tested against many different AV vendor's scanners.
That will give you an idea what it is and who recognizes it. In addition, unless told
otherwise, Virus Total will provide the sample to all participating vendors.
You can also submit a suspect, one at a time, via the following email URL...
When you get the report, please post back the exact results.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mohsen Amiri Beshely
- Next by Date: Re: vinetlink.exe
- Previous by thread: Mohsen Amiri Beshely
- Next by thread: Re: vinetlink.exe