- From: "ali" <mastalinaushad@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Feb 2006 01:34:29 -0800
As u hav used all the spyware adware remover tools & as it didnt prove
good to u, theirs one thing that u can do if u r using xp,2000 pro,
2003 server or any nt operating system then got to control panel and
look for "USERS & PASSWORDS" just delete the concerned profile. ie.if
the problem comes in administrator profile then just delete that
profile , be sure that u hav taken backup of ur data i.e my pic;my
favourites ;outlook if u hav configured ...bla bla bla....
then restart ur system a new profile will be created free from spyware
if it is.
hope this will help u
best of luck.
- Prev by Date: Re: General structure of an anti virus product
- Next by Date: Re: ONE CARE LIVE BETA
- Previous by thread: Re: Winfixer
- Next by thread: Re: Winfixer