Re: Bla trojan horse???

No problem, "Mr" is correct but the name needs "debugging" it is B_I_gbruva
:-)

BB

"Panda_man" <Pandaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Am I wrong ,are you male or female ,you name seems much more male than
female
so I decied Mr.

If I'm wrong ,sorry ! :)

Panda_man
--
Prevention is always better than cure !
Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown

  • Re: Question about AVG or AVAST
    ... Prevention is always better than cure! ... Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware ... I can d/load the software to a folder on my desktop PC, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Office 2003 XP download
    ... > Prevention is always better than cure! ... > Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware ... >>> personal computer. ...
  • Cancer and the half-truth cure ?
    ... Cancer and the half-truth cure? ... How many times have you heard the cliche, "an ounce of prevention is ... responsible for the disease. ... A probable half-truth. ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Cancer and the half-truth cure ?
    ... Cancer and the half-truth cure? ... How many times have you heard the cliche, "an ounce of prevention is ... responsible for the disease. ... A probable half-truth. ...
    (soc.culture.canada)
  • Cancer and the half-truth cure ?
    ... Cancer and the half-truth cure? ... How many times have you heard the cliche, "an ounce of prevention is ... responsible for the disease. ... A probable half-truth. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)