Re: Exchange flooded with mail

You could check the server logs and see if there is any information in
there. They would,or should, show the connection IP.
"James Mckillop" <James McKillop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We are getting about 800 mails an hour that are trying to go out on our
> exchange server. We know that it is internal to the company but not which
> subnet it is coming from. Can any of you tell me how to use performance
> monitor to find out what IP it is coming from? If you can help I would
> really appreciate it.
>
> Thanks

  • Re: Thunderbird not working with Dovecot
    ... One other thing to add here - Upon initial connection, ... Thunderbird won't work with it quite right. ... closing the old one) with the IMAP server. ... the server logs a note saying that I've exceeded the ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [GENERAL] Postgres and Upstart
    ... its initialization and is ready to rumble. ... The normal way to test this is a connection attempt. ... You could also look into the server logs for the ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: TCP option Keepalive.
    ... How long does the client stay connected. ... connection has been idle for a set period of time. ... > wondering keepalives would help in this matter. ... > server logs. ...
  • Re: How to log visitors using PHP?
    ... > Forgive me, I may be missing something, but just parse the server logs. ... > connection for every page ... perhpas the thing to do would be to write it all to a flat file and then batch ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: new server and problems with mdw file
    ... I'd be looking in the server logs to see if there are ... any lower level messages that you do not normally see. ... HTH, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)