Re: Exchange flooded with mail
- From: "Jon Phipps" <jcphipps20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:33:14 -0700
You could check the server logs and see if there is any information in
there. They would,or should, show the connection IP.
"James Mckillop" <James McKillop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We are getting about 800 mails an hour that are trying to go out on our
> exchange server. We know that it is internal to the company but not which
> subnet it is coming from. Can any of you tell me how to use performance
> monitor to find out what IP it is coming from? If you can help I would
> really appreciate it.
- Prev by Date: Re: i was hit by p.exe which put reounce.exe
- Next by Date: Re: ATTENTION BILL GATE
- Previous by thread: i was hit by p.exe which put reounce.exe
- Next by thread: Re: best antivirus