Re: Spyware Removal

Because I like to piss you off. Besides the link has been posted on my forum
and other NG's for 2 days now. Groups you don't visit and I like to keep it
that way. My groups don't get disrupted by people like you.

"Leythos" <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In article <eqipQnqAGHA.4080@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sharon@sharon
> says...
>> The tool is free as all the tools I use whether I make them or not are
>> free.
>> I don't make money doing this, unlike the spammer you all love called
>> Nick
>> Skrepetos. Why do you ask?
>
> Why hide from the world who you are PCBUTTS.
>
> If you don't have stolen code or pirated tools, then post a link to a
> website where people can download it - not a link to an exe, a link to a
> file that describes the tool and then offers a link to download it like
> a real security person would.
>

> --
>
> spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx
> remove 999 in order to email me

  • RE: Send error message
    ... I saw your Post in the Forum, try to uninstall the java Script I noticed you ... did the hijackthis and sent the report to the forum. ... scanner and download some tools to scan. ... locate the Folder for Drive cleaner and SHIFT + DELETE, ...
  • Re: toolbars list greyed out..please help.
    ... In addition to updating and running your AV, download, install and run the programs below in Safe Mode with Hidden Files enabled. ... CastleCops HiJackThis Forum ...
  • Re: Invalid Syntax Error for some pages
    ... Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ... In which forum did you post your HiJackThis log? ... I notice that in Outlook 2003 all of my html emails that contain graphics that normally just show up on there own were not being displayed unless I specifically clicked "download images." ... In addition to updating and running your AV, download, install and run the programs below in Safe Mode with Hidden Files enabled. ...
  • Re: ddraw.dll error followed by iexplore closedown
    ... In addition to updating and running your AV, download, install and run the programs below in Safe Mode with Hidden Files enabled. ... AumHa HiJackThis Forum ... Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ...
  • Re: IE 6 Shuts Down
    ... In addition to updating and running your AV, download, install and run the ... again according to the information below so that Windows is not operating to ... AumHa HiJackThis Forum ...