Re: trojan horse backdoor irc/sdbot.myx

From: "appledell" <appledell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Thankyou David, I have followed your instructions which seem to have worked.
| However I am a little paranoid now. Which in your opinion is the best spyware
| progs and anti virus?

You mean anti spyware.

Kaspersky and NOD32 for anti virus.

As for anti spyware, check out Spyware Warrior

The above lists what are considered "Rogue" anti spyware but has a section entitled...
"Trustworthy Anti-Spyware Products"

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: What anti virus you guys use?
    ... It anti virus and anti spyware, ... But should I use Norton instead? ... But the one I have with 3 user license doesn't have anti spyware. ... to an antivirus solution - some free programs available are: ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • RE: computer running slow
    ... my first suggestion is to start the computer in "safe mode" where the ... computer then starts up with minimal drivers programmes etc. ... connection and disable firewall and anti virus. ... After the anti spyware scan and your register is packed with active crap (I ...
  • Re: win exp in xp dont function any more
    ... i get the exp has encountered a prob and must shut down ... i ran my anti spyware,ran my anti virus, and tried sys restore nothing nothing and more nothing i am totally lost thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: svchost taking 100% of cpu
    ... My reply is at the bottom of your sent message: ... > have run anti virus and anti spyware and can fnd nothing. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • security warning replaces wallpaper
    ... This warning replaced my wall paper and all anti virus, and anti spyware ... again the system says it is waiting for a reboot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)