Re: trojan horse backdoor irc/sdbot.myx

From: "appledell" <appledell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| I have got this virus and no one seems to know of it / never mind how to get
| rid of it. any help out there please!!! I have run all types of vius checks
| and spyware progs to no avail

Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --

Choose; Unzip
Choose; Close

Execute; C:\AV-CLS\StartMenu.BAT

This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode.
This way all the components can be downloaded from each AV vendor's web site.
The choices are; Sophos, Trend, McAfee, Kaspersky, Exit this menu and Reboot the PC.

file. http://www.ik-cs.com/multi-av.htm

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: W32.alrca.C
    ... FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ... needed for each scanner you want to use, you should reboot the PC into Safe Mode [F8 key ... It is suggested to run the scanners in both Safe Mode and Normal Mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: TrojanDownloader.ImLoad.100
    ... | please see my comments to symantec at bottom: ... you may want to try my Multi AV Command Line Scanner front end ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ... You can choose to go to each menu item and just download the needed files or you can ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: security toolbar 7.1
    ... To go back to Normal Mode, ... A description of the Safe Mode Boot options in Windows XP ... You can choose to go to each menu item and just download the needed files ... have downloaded the files needed for each scanner you want to use, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Codbot.X
    ... malware applications isn't the software to use. ... The following multi-vendor AV scanner utility includes; ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ... You can choose to go to each menu item and just download the needed files or you can ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: pop up across desktop
    ... Thanks, Steve T. ... download it and upgrade immediately then press Scan Your Computer button ... in normal mode; found 7 infections and cleaned them ... It did not find anything in Safe Mode after. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)