Re: tracking source of virus

From: "Eddie" <Eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Are you people serious? What does this have to do with my question?

Are you serious ?

This is an anti virus News Group. This is a discussion thread. This thread may have gone
off subject but it is still On Topic.

I answered your question already.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: New VirusTrojan: Backdoor.Graybird
    ... Dave ... Jerry K ... BTW ... There are anti virus News Groups specifically for this type of discussion. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Wallpaper
    ... You are LUCKY you got all the answers you've got. ... This a Security and Virus News Group -- Your post is completely Off Topic! ... Dave ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: virus infects win32server.exe ... help
    ... There are anti virus News Groups specifically for this type of discussion. ... Dave ... | this file is not on the windows xp cd ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Is this really a Worm?
    ... It sounds as if you are indeed infected and you should know that there are anti virus News ... then report back your results. ... Dave ... | Suddenly I found a new program in my Program Files: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Link to AV ratings?
    ... There are anti virus News Groups specifically for this type of discussion. ... Dave ... | I've searched Google but I can't seem to find a website on which various ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)