RE: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?

This is a little tool that removes selected viruses (worms mostly) .
It is update once a month and all Windows users receives it with the
Critical updates.It isn't necessary to use it ,but is useful. It doesn't
hurt.
It runs only once ,automatically, and informs you only if something is
detected.

And something else...you say you have Ewido .What Ewido's exactly your have.
If you have their security suit ,you should remove it because you 'd better
not keep more than one security suits permanent.
You need :
1 firewall -always ON
windows updates-automated
1 antivirus with real time protection-always ON
1 antispyware with real time protection -always ON
1 antispyware without real-time protection

Norton is enoght for antivirus.Make sure it is always updated.

--- Useful pages ---

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/downloads/default.mspx
different kinds of free or trial security software.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/security/expert/russel_infectedpc.mspx
Microsoft MVP Charlie Russel's article about Dealing with malware
Really good and detailed

http://www.pandasoftware.com/about/resp_social/children_internet
Because of the campaign "Children and the Internet"
Panda Software offers 90 day free trial version of one of the best security
software
Panda Platininum Internet Security 2005 awarded with many prizes

http://www.pandasoftware.com/protected/tips.htm
useful tips for protecting computers

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/howto/default.mspx
Instructions from Microsoft how to use Microsoft Antispyware

http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm
Panda Software free Active Scan,where you can check your
PC for ALL TYPES of security threats and clean viruses and worms

http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner
Kaspersky free online scanner and checker for suspicious files.

http://www.f-prot.com/virusinfo/submission_form.html
Send F-prot AV suspicious files for fast analyze and and it is all for FREE

http://www.microsoft.com/malwareremove
Microsoft Windows Malware Removal Tool

http://support.microsoft.com
Free Microsoft support and suggestions (for genuie clients)

Microsoft (R)
suggests 3 + 1 general steps how to protect
your PC and the infomation stored on it,
your privacy and your family
1.Use an internet firewall
2.Enable Automatic Updates for your PC
3.Use an antivirus software
4.Use antispyware software

Goto http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security and learn more
Check the Security Essentials for your OS and also have a look at all
sections!

Nice day!

Panda_man
--
Let''s beat malware black and blue
Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to comba unknown malware

.