Re: Need for firewall when machines are behind a NAT router ?

You can never be "to redundant" when it comes to taking measure to
protect yourself. I'm pretty sure the only safe computer is unplugged,
placed in a lead box, and buried 10' below ground

  • Re: Need for firewall when machines are behind a NAT router ?
    ... | You can never be "to redundant" when it comes to taking measure to ... | protect yourself. ... I'm pretty sure the only safe computer is unplugged, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: tinymce code fragment
    ... but the first part of the test is redundant ... It is insufficient as it does not protect the expression from throwing ... existence etc. of n needs to be tested in it; immediately preceding code ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: The Philosophy of Programming?
    ... >> instance if you don't want to be made redundant then it helps to be ... it's purely an instinct to ... protect your own position. ... Management isn't clued up enough to prevent this, ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: alarm on a pinball machine?
    ... this may seem redundant, but how did the alarm work? ... protect against break-ins? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)