Need for firewall when machines are behind a NAT router ?

I don't sterilize my keyboard, I don't wear gloves or a mask when I
fill up my car with gas and all I want to know is what a firewall on a
PC will protect if from if the machine is sitting with a private IP
behind a NAT router.

Dimitri

"Fish have no need for fire extinguishers"

  • Re: Need for firewall when machines are behind a NAT router ?
    ... | I don't sterilize my keyboard, I don't wear gloves or a mask when I ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Keanes Dec 2011 "Magic and Merriment" Trip Report, Part 2
    ... rattles around in my right rear wheel well. ... the car except my suitcase and two-wheeler. ... or someplace else I don't remember) if you bought a $100 travel card, ... I stop for gas, even though I have more than 1/2 tank. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Keanes Dec 2011 "Magic and Merriment" Trip Report, Part 2
    ... rattles around in my right rear wheel well. ... the car except my suitcase and two-wheeler. ... or someplace else I don't remember) if you bought a $100 travel card, ... I stop for gas, even though I have more than 1/2 tank. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Amtrak Horror
    ... The London suburbs grew uo ... > Similar suburbs do just fine in Britain where Gas is already $6 per gallon ... >> employer about liberalizing their car pooling policies with respect to ... the 33% annual oil price hikes of the last two years ...
    (rec.travel.usa-canada)
  • Re: Serial Electric Hybrid (Re: The Financial Crisis is much worse than you think....)
    ... with a gas engine when that runs out. ... I run down after X miles (my current car has about a 340 mile range, and I often come close to that range in various circumstances, and they're not offering that range) and I need to continue on; let's say I want to recharge in 2 minutes, like I can with my gas car. ... Recharging the battery uses a lot less fuel than driving the car, so you're still getting much better mileage, until you can stop and plug in for a while. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)