Re: Security issue with MS Exchange and Windows 2003 Server

From: "ITTester" <ITTester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Good morning Gentleman,
|
| I am back. sorry to make everybody waiting. I have a little family to take
| care.
| IT is my life, family is my reason of life
|
| Remote scan meaning that I want to use an fresh builtd pc full updated to
| scan other LAN pc as I use to proccess with Symantec AV.

I stated that you can scan a share or mapped drive and I also mentioned the caveat.

It is best used insitu.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: my story
    ... It sounds like you have good care and a desire to care ... > This journal is my attempt to cope with life as it was, ... > my condition is type 1 diabetes. ... > doctor appointment, as this could be checked as well as my wounds. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Giving an application a window icon in a sensible way
    ... I respect your freedom to consider me an idiot. ... without having your life become worse off is the same. ... what does he care if he gets shot in the back? ... Learn to become invulnerable to insults slung your way. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)