Re: WinFixer 2005

From: 4help (
Date: 11/28/05

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:08:26 -0800

The one in question is

"Phyllis" <> wrote in message
> Please post the link to your website once again.
> "4help" <> wrote in message
>> You are an obsessed, mad, upset, lying stalker. Nothing more nothing
>> less. I keep changing names to keep your stalking ass of my back. I stole
>> nothing from nobody. Like the other poster said, let them come after me
>> if I stole something from them. You have been blabbering this sh*t for
>> over 5 months yet I am still here and nothing has changed. I still send
>> links to my website, I am still authorized to distribute the hundred or
>> so software files from my websites and there is nothing you are going to
>> do about. What I do I do legally thats why I still do it. You are just
>> obsessed and pissed because all of your attempts have failed. BTW my
>> winfixer clean count is now up to 75. You need to get off that high
>> horse you put yourself on and stop thinking you are the newsgroup netcop
>> and that your way is the right way. You keep crying like a baby, grow up.
>> It's getting old and disrupting the newsgroups all of them.
>> "Leythos" <void@nowhere.lan> wrote in message
>>> In article <>,
>>> says...
>>> I'm not pissed or upset and I have an always will post a reply about a
>>> violation of security norms. When this started he was posting links to
>>> vendors products that he was hosting without giving them credit for
>>> them, they were direct links to files, not a download page, not a
>>> vendors site or mirror, and the vendors said they didn't not give
>>> permission.
>>> Later he started stealing code, even from a microsoft MVP, and again,
>>> gave direct link to the exe, not a download page, not a single bit of
>>> credit given to the author.
>>> Again, in requesting that people email him for files, it's another BAD
>>> thing to ask people - you should NEVER download/install files from
>>> someone not honorable enough to post in public - you never know what you
>>> are getting.
>>> So, for me at least, it started and remains an issue of violating
>>> security norms, nothing more. The mentioning of the theft is just to
>>> show his character and track record.
>>> I don't let little lamers like pcbutts get me upset, he's not worth the
>>> time, but I will mention it when I see anyone violating security norms.
>>> --
>>> remove 999 in order to email me

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WinFixer 2005
    ... Please post the link to your website once again. ... > You are an obsessed, mad, upset, lying stalker. ... >> vendors site or mirror, and the vendors said they didn't not give ... >> security norms, nothing more. ...
  • Apologies To All From Spence
    ... It seems as though I have upset lots of people today which certainly ... was not my intention. ... a link to them as well as other informative site. ... others and now is trying to create a website that has a bit of variety ...
  • Re: Antisemitism / Antizionism and the new political spectrum
    ... It's a name-call which you might feel upset by, ... I am not obliged to agree with the contents of any website. ... Only unthinking simpletons do that. ...
  • Re: Skylighter is now selling German Dark AL for $49.95 per pound !
    ... Last time I talked to him (Skylighter) he was a bit upset that his website ... by a webpage that had specific instructions on manufacturing ...
  • Re: Legend of the Bell
    ... Can I copy the story from your website too? ... brands of motorcycles, vehicles or parts manufacturers. ... Hyper-sensitive readers of the post who might be upset ... organize them into a coherent message and then hit the ...