Re: Can't Get Spyaxe Virus out of my XP

From: Nick Skrepetos \(SuperAdBlocker.com\) (nicks_at_superadblocker.com)
Date: 11/25/05

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:08:35 -0800

Hello,

You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware:
http://www.superadblocker.com

Super Ad Blocker | SUPERAntiSpyware offers several unique features such as
using a system level driver to delete detected items, so pests do not come
back once detected and cleaned.

Super Ad Blocker offers a fully functional 15-day trial. You can scan and
clean your computer and then remove Super Ad Blocker if you do not wish to
keep it. We do appreciate when users support our development efforts by
purchasing the product :)

If that does not find and/or remove the spyware/adware on your machine, you
can submit a diagnostic and I will diagnose your machine for free and post
the results back to the group and update our rules with anything found:
http://www.superadblocker.com/diagnostic.html?id=nicks

You may also wish to "see" what is running on your computer here:
http://www.fileresearchcenter.com

Nick Skrepetos
SuperAdBlocker.com - SUPERAntiSpyware
http://www.superadblocker.com
http://blogs.superadblocker.com
http://forums.superadblocker.com

** Please note that I am the author of the above programs and sites and I do
have a vested interest in Super Ad Blocker, SUPERAntiSpyware and
FileResearchCenter.com. You, the user, have no obligation to purchase the
software and are free to try the software, clean/fix your system, and then
uninstall.

"pressureguy" <pressureguy@tough.com> wrote in message
> I have a nasty virus in my computer related to the Spyware Axe product.
> I have run Norton, Macafee, and Spybot and none of them can detect it
> but it has hijacked my system.
> I have this blinking yellow triangle next to my time of day that gives
> a fake warning every ten seconds saying that I have spyware in my
> computer and I need to click on the icon to get rid of that spyware.
> If I click on it, I go to the http://www.spytrooper.com/?advid=29
> website.
> I found the below instructions on another forum, but they don't work.
> When I extract the files from the uninstaller, there is only one
> non-working file instead of two files. Several other people on the web
> have said that these instructions worked for them, but they found two
> files in the uninstaller.
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Here are those instructions that I found (that worked for some people):
> ------------------
> In order to clean your PC from infections related to Spyware Axe
> product, please follow the instructions below:
>
> 1) Save Uninstallers.zip from
> http://www.spyaxe.com/uninstall/uninstallers.zip to your desktop or
> HDD.
>
> 2) Extract 2 files "illegal_adv_uninstall1.exe" and
> "illegal_adv_uninstall2.exe" to your desktop or your HDD using WinZip.
>
> 3) Execute both of them one by one by double-clicking with your mouse.
>
> 4) Reboot your PC
>
> 5) Your PC is now clean

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Pop Up MALWARE: winfixer2005, winantivirus etc.
    ... Yes, the removal should be simple, and it is with some spyware scanners, and ... SUPERAntiSpyware product. ... Super Ad Blocker | SUPERAntiSpyware offers several unique features such as ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Cant get rid of malware
    ... It can be extremely frustrating when encountering spyware that your ... Super Ad Blocker is designed to be quick and easy for end-users with no ... Super Ad Blocker | SUPERAntiSpyware offers several ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: "worm.s.sober" i think its called virus. please help
    ... As an ad-blocker Super Ad Blocker blocks just about any type of ad you can ... fly-in ads to the sponsored search ads on search engines and sites. ... SuperAdBlocker.com | SUPERAntiSpyware ...
  • Re: iexplorer.exe shows in task manager process list but no browser op
    ... You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware: ... using a system level driver to delete detected items, ...
  • Re: what is this?
    ... > You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware: ... Open File Security Warning ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)