Re: UK Channel 5 tv - "The Gadget Show"

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 11/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:14:46 -0500

"MikesBrain" <Mike@N.UK> wrote in message
news:n4o4o1lapjdkvrhs736lpklnuo34v0v2oe@4ax.com...
> This bunch managed to put together a show advising people about adware /
> spyware, without mentioning Lavasoft's Ad-Aware (but pushing SpyBot) and
> recommended that users download and install a Beta version of Microsoft's
> software.
>
> Good 'ere, innit?
>
> --------------------
> Beware of imitations

Sorry, I'm not following the point here.

Relevant Pages

  • UK Channel 5 tv - "The Gadget Show"
    ... without mentioning Lavasoft's Ad-Aware (but pushing SpyBot) and ... recommended that users download and install a Beta version of Microsoft's ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: xp pro.. windows explorer error ...user32.dll
    ... i use ad-aware and update it every day. ... >STEPS TO REMOVE EASY SPYWARE and ADWARE - TRY FIRST ... updates each new day ... Hit Next or Finish to quarantine items found. ...
  • Re: using search, locks me up???
    ... Use Ad-Aware, MSAS and/or Spybot Search & Destroy to remove it. ... LSPFix- all versions of Windows http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.zip ... Ad-Aware and Microsoft Anti-spyware- removed the spyware. ...
  • Re: Blocking Certain Proccesses Completly
    ... >> I ran Ad-Aware 6.0 and it found serious amounts of stuff and then successfully quarantined and deleted the bad stuff. ... >> Stirling Technical Engineering Ltd. ... >>> If it's spyware, remove it ... the program on the link below will enable you to regain the internet ...
  • Re: adware(flashtrack)
    ... It seems as if there is much more spyware around. ... Ad-aware is a program to help find and remove adware/spyware/malware. ... Adware is advertising supported software. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ...