Re: Microsoft is running a disreputable spyware outfit

From: Imhotep (
Date: 11/09/05

Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:41:39 -0500

Alun Jones wrote:

> Jon von wrote:
>> M$ Windows XP Professional Bugging Device?
> Thank you for reminding me of this very funny piece.
> It's amazing how many people are fooled by this and think it's a piece of
> serious writing.
> Alun.
> ~~~~
> [Please don't email posters, if a Usenet response is appropriate.]

On a serious note, there have been many rumors that MS escaped the US Gov
ripping them into two companies (ie Anti Trust case) *because* they did
make a deal with the US gov...I for one do believe that there was some kind
of a deal made. I bet the US gov would love to have a backdoor in the MS
products throughout the that is a spy's dream come true...