Worm removal - Help with LEGACY key in Regedit

From: SJS (sjs[at]yahoo[dot]com)
Date: 10/23/05

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:37:57 -0400

My Symantec antivirus detected an instance of the W32.Spybot.UBH on my
machine, however, it could only quarantine it, not delete it altogether. I
have been following the instructions on Symantec' website
(http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.spybot.ubh.html)
which, at one point, require deleting
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ENUM\ROOT\LEGACY_SVKP

Unfortunately, RegEdit just won't allow me. When I locate the key, and press
delete, I get an 'Error Deleting Key' popup message. Any suggestion? As
always, thank you in advance for your ideas.