Re: Trojon.vundo

From: Nick Skrepetos \(\) (
Date: 10/09/05

Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:08:31 -0700

Super Ad Blocker's SUPERAntiSpyware scanner should detect and remove that
for you:

Super Ad Blocker has a kernel driver that will delete that file for you. The
trial is fully functional and you can uninstall after you scan.

Nick Skrepetos

"GaoYuQing" <> wrote in message
> Ok, here's the scoop. have this virus in windows\system32\geebx.dll
> because it's in windows, i can't delete it because its part of the program
> being used, namely windows. NAV keeps it up in a window that i can't even
> get rid of on my computer. i followed the link from this window and
> downloaded fixvundo and ran that and it couldn't even find it. NAV finds
> but can't quarantine or delete it, and i can't delete it manually either,
> again, presumably because it's part of windows and running. i tried it in
> regular and in safe mode. nothing seems to work. please help, it's
> up my computer and i cant get rid of the pop-up. :(

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Creating an OS ???
    ... My Windows XP Service Pack 2 computer is *SUPER ... I'm pretty certain it doesn't have to be "super slow". ... and easier than writing a full OS. ...
  • Re: fglrx nutzen Ja/Nein? > wenn Ja =?UTF-8?B?RnJlaS9Qcm9wcmlldMOk?= =?UTF-8?B?cj8=?=
    ... "Dann geh doch wieder zu Windows.", ... Wenn ich solche Problemchen schnell beheben könnte, dann wäre das super, aber das klappt ja meistens nicht, weil ja quasi eine Direktive besteht. ... Aber, und das glaube mal jeder, kein Noob wird sein System per "Try on Error" schrotten. ... Hinter KDE steckt weit mehr, ...
  • Re: Ask EU: Elvis Presley
    ... Does that mean it doesn't work on Windows? ... I went and had a look and to be honest, couldn't understand anything much, not even how to download it, even thought it said it was for all platforms. ... "Super" from Erightsoft is a windowsy front end for ffmpeg. ... email jane at cloth and clay dot co dot uk ...
  • Windows Dienst erstellen mit VS 2008 Express (VB)
    ... Windows Dienst erstellen mit VS 2008 Express ... Super und vielen Dank jetzt klappt es soweit schon mal! ...
  • Re: Windows File Protection?
    ... This is a typical sign of a spyware/malware or virus infection. ... will see that message as Windows recognizes the files have changed. ... You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware: ...