Re: Question about download blockers and Parental Controls...

From: Bigbruva (Richardh_at_)
Date: 10/04/05

    Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 19:41:06 -0700

    Hi Patrick

    A number of ISP's are now providing these types of control free as part of
    the service, for example:

    MSN Premium has excellent parental control, see here for more info:

    Comcast have recently added McAfee protection to their service which
    includes their Privacy Service:

    It pains me to say it (as I REALLY dislike these guys) AOL also have a good
    parental control feature: