Re: Was NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM now, for the moment, Swen worm rembered on its second anniversary

From: Pam (phfloresatverizondotnet)
Date: 09/17/05

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:30:51 -0700

Phil: More fantastic info which I'm itching to read. By the way, your
Subject line was a "great explanation", for the wanderings of my mind in an
NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM thread subject line :) Hope the original poster doesn't
mind the side tracking. Totally forgot this is the 2 year anniversary for
Swen, just hope what's ever in store that would be similar to Swen doesn't
have a incredibly vast spread or worse consequences.

Thanks,

Pam