Re: Security Updates Canceled

From: Tom Pepper Willett (tompepper_at_mvps.invalid)
Date: 09/13/05

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:37:49 -0500

ROFL! You're excused!

Tom

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
news:ejqAjkBuFHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

| In news:ePAdPI$tFHA.3752@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
| Tom Pepper Willett <tompepper@mvps.invalid> typed:
| > Where have you been? ;-)
|
| I can read that in two ways:
|
| A) Where have you been; we've missed you, you fabulous thing.
| or
| B) Where have you been, like, sleeping in a cave in Uzbekistan, that you
| missed this really obvious news that everyone else knows about besides
you?

| Replies:
|
| A) Working
| B) I'm dense like that when I'm doing A)
|
| :)
|

| > Tom
| >
| > "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
| > <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in
| > message news:Opb2Bh5tFHA.3596@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| >>

| >> In news:Xns96CCE6FC1B1B5maxpro4unomailafraid@204.153.244.170,
| >> What's in a Name? <maxpro4u@nomail.afraid.org> typed:
| >>
| >> What "update for September" are you referring to? There are lots of
| >> Windows updates and hotfixes.

| >> One is free to use the operating system of one's choice. Isn't that
| >> nice? :)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Google Earth out
    ... Even if you don't care about ... differences between different operating systems, ... Tom "Tom" Harrington ... Delocalize, Repair Permissions, lots more. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: 2 Operating Systems
    ... Tom wrote: ... Is there any way I can get the option to choose between these 2 operating systems when computer starts? ... from linux just be sure you have grub or lilo installed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Security Updates Canceled
    ... Tom ... | updates and hotfixes. ... |> "other" operating systems until they get it worked out(sometime in the ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Invalid product key after doing an update.
    ... | <ROFL> Did you have to install WGA-related ActiveX before WU would scan ... | Tom Pepper Willett wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Creative Use of RV in FL (possibly OT???)
    ... > I wonder if these RV's had stabilizers??? ... > world testing data to see how they perform. ... ROFL! ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)