Re: Malware/Virus problem -

From: shouse (shouse_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/16/05

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:27:12 -0700

there is a removal tool for abetterinternet on symantecs website:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/FixBinet.exe
and for that matter other removal tools can be found at:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/security.risks.tools.list.html

hope this helps

"Steve" wrote:

> > From: "Steve" <Fed_up_Withspam@nospam.here>
> >

> > Have you tried such applications as Ad-aware SE v1.06 and SpyBot Search
> > and Destroy v1.4 ?
> >
> > --
> > Dave
> > http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
> > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
> >

> Yes I have both upto dat on my machine. - Just spotted Aurora ABI is back
> so I've clearly made a poor job of cleaning up...
>
> I've run Mailfix a couple of time in safe mode, so either its not working
> in this instance or I need to do more reading...
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Steve

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The REIS PIPE SAGA AGAIN!!.PLEASE READ!!
    ... > I had spoken to Steve early on in this matter. ... The only conclusion I come to is that Mr. Reis is the ... Steve on his only post implied as much on his only ... > Some of the private emails that she has received she shared with me are ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Chopin Prelude #20 - analysis of a particular chord - Help, plz!
    ... besides the fact that Bm is relatively foreign to the key of C ... to over analyze theory the way you seem to do, Steve. ... As a matter of interest Steve, ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: Sherlock - all channels suddenly dimmed.
    ... school does not mean I see *all* kids in elementary school. ... I have stated I am a teacher. ... You can deny what and who I am all you want, Steve, but the folks who ... matter, my students and the administrators over me, are the only ones who ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Sherlock - all channels suddenly dimmed.
    ... school does not mean I see *all* kids in elementary school. ... I have stated I am a teacher. ... You can deny what and who I am all you want, Steve, but the folks who ... matter, my students and the administrators over me, are the only ones who ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: The REIS PIPE SAGA AGAIN!!.PLEASE READ!!
    ... >I had spoken to Steve early on in this matter. ... The only conclusion I come to is that Mr. Reis is the ... Steve on his only post implied as much on his only ... >was not compensated for the pipes by Steve. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)