Re: Budweiser Frog Screensaver

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 08/15/05

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:47:26 -0400

From: "webchimp" <webchimp@discussions.microsoft.com>

| I got an email today warning about a new virus/trojan in a Budweiser Frogs
| Screensaver, though I can't find any info on it online. Is this just another
| hoax?
|
| Quote:

< snip >

8 year old HOAX

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/cgi-bin/mfs/www/hoaxbusters/archive?link=http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBMalCode.shtml&file=/www/hoaxbusters/HBMalCode.shtml&line=674#mfs

Do NOT send or forward this to anyone or other News Group.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OK so this is weird
    ... To everyone in this third-boob thread: Take a quick look at the top headlines at E! ... Online. ... The whole three-boob ... story is a hoax. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: OH NOES!! Serious stuff READ - politics free!!
    ... > Breaking: MSNBC: Four people in New Orleans have died from an airborne ... > bacteria. ... Not seeing it online yet, if this is a hoax I'm gonna be seriously pissed. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: OH NOES!! Serious stuff READ - politics free!!
    ... >> bacteria. ... > Not seeing it online yet, if this is a hoax I'm gonna be seriously pissed. ... Crawlers on tv still there. ...
    (alt.true-crime)