Re: Trojan Dropper Agent 8 B Help

From: Bigbruva (Richardh_at_dontusethis.ws)
Date: 08/10/05

    Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:55:25 -0700

    Hi Georgie is the infected file CISVC.EXE?

    If so I think this is a false positive I have seen a number of posts on
    other forums referring to this file and AVG. The official line from AVG is
    that the latest update will fix the false positive but according to at least
    one thread on the AVG support forum there does still seem to be a problem:
    This thread explains the issue:
    http://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforum/read.php?4,45340,backpage=,sv=

    If the latest update of AVG does not work for you, I would email the
    suspected file to virus@grisoft.com with a description of your problem so
    they can fix the issue sooner.
    I hope that helps and let us know how you get on.

    BB