RE: Trojan

From: Panda_man (Pandaman_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/03/05

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 04:21:04 -0700

It depends on you,if you want ,remove /delete it manually or with Norton.
But be careful which files remove.

"Gaga6" wrote:

> Norton says that I have a Trojan on my pc. They couldn't clean it, but put
> it in quarantine. When I went to the quarantine file, it asked if I wanted
> to delete it from the system.
>
> Can it be removed if I delete it from quarantine, or is there another step I
> should take?
>
> Helen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Swen gets through anti-virus software
    ... > Norton anti-virus running in the background, ... > infected email and quarantine, ... > suspicious email did not alert the anti-virus. ... > infected files, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • RE: Quick Norton AV question
    ... Subject: Quick Norton AV question ... Ed 7.51 on my clients and I have certain clients that always seem to have a ... status of virus found in SSC. ... the quarantine from my machine they have no infected files. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Not the same question Sandi
    ... Yes I have it all (Norton 2003). ... then the quarantine item does go away. ... That is why I asked about "sharing" and gnucleus and the password to the ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Quick Norton AV question
    ... Since we're taking Norton here maybe someone can help me. ... Ed 7.51 on my clients and I have certain clients that always seem to have a ... status of virus found in SSC. ... the quarantine from my machine they have no infected files. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Quick Norton AV question
    ... Subject: Quick Norton AV question ... status of virus found in SSC. ... the quarantine from my machine they have no infected files. ... (both on the client AND on the SSC if used). ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)