spyware recovery

From: bz (nospam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/26/05

Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:58:44 -0700

Hi,

My computer is infested by 3000+ spywares.
I've run different anti spyware scans to remove all of them.
However, the registry and many system files are all damaged.

For instances, whenever I click Start->Search, it crashes. I cannot do a
system restore. I cannot enable Windows Firewall. etc., etc.

So, how do I get the computer to run again?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Win Xp Explorer settings problem...????
    ... I opened Registry to the point u pointed and changed values according to ... Any other advice plz. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Hidden Operating System Files ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Is it safe to delete this from Registry?
    ... The most important system files are in the ... > Steve, thank you so much for your prompt reply. ... >> you delete the folder you may not need to delete the entry from the ... If you are not familiar with registry editing them do not do ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Need help with removal of some sort of trojan
    ... from the registry. ... since they are trojans as ... but in the background it is also unleashing ... install to replace corrupted system files ...
  • Re: Backup - Recover Command
    ... system files, registry, (in one backup file) and the rest of a C drive. ... NTBackup only works properly if you restore it to the same drive on the same PC. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: How do I transfer my PPC programs and data to an identical PPC?
    ... So the backup and restore isn't going to preserve registry settings, ... there are hidden and system files I am not backing up? ... Depending on your tech skills, consider backing up the ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)