Re: trojan.bho.nameshifter.dk

From: Max Wachtel (maxpro4u_at_nomail.afraid.org)
Date: 07/22/05

Date: 22 Jul 2005 21:57:47 GMT

"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in
news:OHX89IwjFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u@nomail.afraid.org>

>| Start here -
>|
>| From the helpdesk of David H.Lipman:
>
> ;-)

David-
Just started using Xnews-what a difference from OE6 or Thunderbird.
One question-how do you insert the little pic that I can see that
never showed up while using OE or TB?
-max

Registered Linux User #393236

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Spellchecker
    ... Thunderbird and Open Office! ... Thank you David - I will look into it, ... I presume Albert is your dog - what breed is he?? ... I live in East Sussex by the sea, it has been a lovely sunny day here ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Spellchecker
    ... David Love wrote: ... Thunderbird and Open Office! ... I presume Albert is your dog - what breed is he?? ... they originated from Maine in USA and have thick coats and furry feet ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: saving OE6 messages when re-imaging
    ... david wrote: ... I need to re-image my old PC with WIN98 (I know - processor is too old ... Please select another folder or try closing ... Tried importing from OE6 ...
  • Re: [OT] Thunderbird help, please
    ... being SRQ, I don't killfile David, but I do try extra hard to ask myself why I am replying and whether my reply is in any way beneficial to anyone. ... There may be another way of doing what you want; but I tend to be pretty basic in my needs on Usenet, and haven't done a lot of playing around with Thunderbird. ... I wasn't displaying the correct column - there's a column called 'status' and thats the one that 'remembers' whether something has been read or not. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: Spellchecker
    ... Thunderbird and Open Office! ... Thank you David - I will look into it, ... I presume Albert is your dog - what breed is he?? ... My youngest sister lives in Storrington, West Sussex. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)