Re: MS AntiSypware bug?

From: LUCASY2K5 (LUCASY2K5_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/12/05

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 04:26:02 -0700

Spybot has poor registry tools, MS Antispware is far superior in that aspect.
I find the best alrounder is Ad-Aware S.E
Luke K

"Crouchie1998" wrote:

> Just shows you how bad the MS AntiSpyware program is, doesn't it.
>
> Use SpyBot like I mentioned before. Its a superb application.
>
> Crouchie1998
> BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Spy-Ware Detection for Small Networks
    ... SpyBot and Ad-Aware seem to work well in tandem. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Ramesh, thank you, but ShopNav still causing problem
    ... Windows XP Shell/User ... I updated both of Ad-Aware & Spybot before I ran them for the first ... Have you tried updating Ad-Aware & Spybot? ... I have the address bar enabled in my task bar. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: using search, locks me up???
    ... Use Ad-Aware, MSAS and/or Spybot Search & Destroy to remove it. ... LSPFix- all versions of Windows http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.zip ... Ad-Aware and Microsoft Anti-spyware- removed the spyware. ...
  • Re: oe6 reading mail showing as html raw source?
    ... Are you running Ad-aware SE? ... Both have new updates: Ad-aware on 16 ... Aug-04 and Spybot today. ... the Windows Profile is damaged, not OE or any identities, and, barring ...
  • Re: oe6 reading mail showing as html raw source?
    ... 3rd party extensions not enabled. ... I run ad-aware, spybot and avg... ... When all else fails, HijackThis ...