Re: Stop Error 0x8e Mult. Machines

From: Phil Weldon (notdiscosed_at_example.com)
Date: 07/12/05

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:30:55 GMT

Gee, do you suppose it might have someting to do with your operating system,
connectivity, applications, or hardware? Since you know this information,
and we don't, you are better suited to solve the problem. There is also
very likely a more suitable newsgroup.

Phil Weldon

"Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> As of approx. (2) weeks ago, we have three servers rebooting at random
> times, always stop error 0x8e. We do not think the problem is hardware
> since
> the behavior occurs on three separate machines.
>
> Any input is greatly appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Possibility for a layer that allows for running of CISC apps on
    ... If 64-bit Windows XP and onwards required 16-bit Windows applications ... the operating system may have moved on to use objects with ... were part of the problem - if the hardware ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: 4os
    ... the lines of a desktop operating system, ... and choose the applications in the system. ... like 4os is not about freedom. ... specific to not only the hardware but also the software. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: CPU Usage at 100%
    ... operating system without any applications and it still pegs at 100%. ... Is it a hardware issue? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)