Re: Qoologic infection?

From: Susan (dsnsacree_at_msn.com)
Date: 07/03/05

Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 08:44:21 -0500

http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm#products
Hey Tom the Scanspyware made the above list!
"Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in message
> See if this helps:
>
> http://www.scanspyware.net/info/TrojanDownloader.Win32.Qoologic.htm
>
> Tom
> "Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
> | If I have a Qoologic infection, can I just delete the right files or
> does
> | registry fix also have be made? Does deleting files sometimes clear the
> | problem up without having to fix the registry?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: sp2 - opens my documents folder on log in
    ... The file is a registry fix. ... > "Will Denny" wrote: ... >> Hi Tom ... it automatically opens the my documents ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Server Extension Question
    ... "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote: ... > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... > |> The server administration program and the server extensions on the Web ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • Re: how can I eliminate hyperlinks in the guest log?
    ... "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote: ... > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... > | Adam ...
  • Re: Installing Updated Server Extensions
    ... Regards, ... "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote: ... > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • Re: Front Page