Re: Removal of Trojan Virus Startpage

From: Dave G (dave1ee_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/28/05

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:35:22 -0400

huh?

Dave
Dave1ee@yahoo.com

news:uh0T0$9eFHA.3880@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> From: "Dave G" <dave1ee@yahoo.com>
>
> | I got the command to run but am using XP home which says it is not a
> valid
> | snapin for, says to use user accounts in control panel. How do I get
> there?
> |

> Execute; control
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Control Panel is missing
    ... Dave, thanks for your response. ... > | Control Panel is missing from a list of Settings. ... Please contact your system administrator. ... > | Kaz ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: The Best Browser for Vista
    ... >>>> From there you can set your default web browser among other ... >> Why doesn't Dave know about it? ... Sandman, seriously, what control panel allows you to choose your ... collections of Preference Panes featured a "Show All" button to show all the panes in the collection and a customizable toolbar to which frequently-used preference panes could be dragged. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Lost Control Panel
    ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ... Microsoft MVP [Windows] ... | for the control panel and there was not such listing. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Internet explorer shortcut problem
    ... I agree with Dave on that. ... It looks like the verb 'Print' is the default & ... All you need to do is to go into FOLDER OPTIONS in CONTROL PANEL, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Removal of Trojan Virus Startpage
    ... BTW I was looking in the registry via regedit and noticed that startup did ... Dave G ... says to use user accounts in control panel. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)