Re: Ping Malke

From: Malke (invalid_at_not-real.com)
Date: 06/08/05

    Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:38:03 -0700

    David H. Lipman wrote:

    > Hi Malke:
    >
    > I have a NEW utility. It combines; Trend Sysclean, the McAfee
    > Command Line Scanner and the Sophos Command Line Scanner all in one
    > menu driven utility.
    >
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/programs/virtools/Multi_AV.exe
    >
    > After tou execute and extract the files, look at the PDF help file.
    > "C:\AV-CLS\Multi AV Command Line Scanner.PDF"
    >
    > Let me know what you think and how it can be improved.

    Hi, Dave. I've downloaded it and promise to extract it and play with it
    tomorrow. It's 7:34 PM here in California and I'm tired from cleaning
    up clients' machines all day.* I'll fire up a Windows machine first
    thing in the AM and report back. You are so clever to be able to write
    these programs - thank you for all your hard work.

    *(One lady had over 30,000 files infected with Sasser.B among other cr*p
    - her av hadn't been updated in 3 years! Amazingly, XP Pro didn't need
    a reinstall and everything is working beautifully now.)

    Talk to you later,

    Malke

    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    • Re: Ping Malke
      ... >> Command Line Scanner and the Sophos Command Line Scanner all in one ... >> After tou execute and extract the files, look at the PDF help file. ... > up clients' machines all day.* I'll fire up a Windows machine first ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Antivirus/Trojan/Spyware scanners DoS [summary]
      ... > I was woundering, what would be the results if such ... first try to extract the zip file..... ... test virus" inside the rar file. ... scanner that you are using. ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • Antivirus/Trojan/Spyware scanners DoS [summary]
      ... > I was woundering, what would be the results if such ... first try to extract the zip file..... ... test virus" inside the rar file. ... scanner that you are using. ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Ping Malke
      ... > Command Line Scanner and the Sophos Command Line Scanner all in one ... > After tou execute and extract the files, look at the PDF help file. ... I enjoyed your last malware removal process a great deal. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Antivirus/Trojan/Spyware scanners DoS!
      ... > I was woundering, what would be the results if such ... first try to extract the zip file..... ... does choak for a while but it went through. ... scanner that you are using. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)